macOS Compatibility Alive Biofeedback for all systems
Alive for macOS
Support for 32-bit apps on macOS has been removed in macOS Catalina.
**(NO 32 bit programs or applications or devices work on macOS Catalina and above)**
- To use Alive with macOS Catalina and above, download the new 64-bit version of Alive.
Alive — 64-bit for macOS 10.12 – 11.2
- The Lightstone / IOM do not work, and will not work, on Catalina and above. (These devices will work on earlier macOS.)
- The BioSignals and all other devices work on macOS Catalina and above (except the GP8 Amp which only works in Windows).
- Signed by Apple, so macOS doesn’t complain about safety on first open.
- Download from this link for Alive 64 bit for macOS 64 bit system
Alive — Legacy Version, 32-bit Version for macOS 10.10 – 10.14 (Mojave)
- Mojave (macOS 10.14) reports that Alive is not optimized for macOS. Some users have issues on Mojave, but Alive Legacy works perfectly for most Mojave users.
- Alive and Lightstone Iom Device will work on older macOS, too – back to 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Don’t know what version of macOS you have?
You can go to this Apples Support Page to see which version of Mac OS you are using.