iFeel USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor
- Easy to use, comfortable USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor.
- Made to work with Alive Programs and all Somatic Vision software.
- An easy to use, very portable biofeedback system.
- Uses heart rate and heart rate variability (hrv) measurements to control biofeedback games.
- *You choose Ear or Finger Attachment on a High Grade USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor.
The iFeel USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor is perfect for mobile or laptop applications, but can be easily used with any computer.
Combine the iFeel USB Sensor’s portability and comfort with an even better Alive Suite of Programs (*not included — see iFeel Alive System for full software & hardware).
Works with any laptop or desktop computer with USB 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 ports.
Use the iFeel USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor for your tablet, too! Combine with the Android Apps Package or any Alive software: it’s built-in coaching, along with over 30 games, workshops and environments provides a stunning array of feel good, find awareness and build confidence exercises.
The Android Apps Package has it's own array of extra games, environments and biofeedback options and can be combined with a Bluetooth, Wireless iFeel Sensor. *see here: Android Apps Package
Do you need a complete Personal Biofeedback system? Combine the iFeel USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor with Alive’s Personal Software Suite for a package deal discount. You can play games like Dual Drive Pro ($100 by itself) — or immerse yourself in a soothing Incoming Tides of ocean waves video and sounds. The more relaxed you get the more rhythmic and relaxing the waves become.
Why choose the iFeel USB HRV Biofeedback Sensor
- Comfortable and Easy to Use Finger and Ear Sensors
- Strong, Durable Design.
- High Data Sampling Rate for precision and accuracy of measurements.
- High standards. Originally designed for and used in hospitals
- Works with all Somatic Vision Software.
- Simple USB Cable use. No batteries to Charge.
- Combined with Alive Software in packages or get Android Apps as an add-on to use with Tablets.
- Use in Combination with GP8 Hardware kit for 2nd sensor and quick use applications.
- View your ‘scores’ and ‘active feedback’ in Real-Time, on screen overlay if you choose.
- Train using detailed Heart Rate, HRV, and BVP graphs
- Bluetooth gives you increased portablity and function. Includes a bonus sensor which works on the Finger, Hand or Ear — you can change to a hands-free method.
- Includes Alive & Beyond 8 Week Coaching system for daily life guidance.
Information for Professionals
- Works with Alive, Alive Clinical and Alive Pioneer
- Use at the same time as the GP8 Amp to train Smoothness of 2 users simultaneously, or to train iFeel Heart Rate or BVP Amplitude with GP8 Amp Skin Conductance, Temperature and EMG (Muscle Tension)
- Higher Accuracy and Fewer Movement Artifacts compared to IOM, Lightstone or emWave sensors
- Train Heart Rate, Smoothness and BVP Amplitude (BVP Amplitude training requires Alive Pioneer)
- Designed for hospital use. CE and ISO Certified, FDA Registered iFeel Sensor
- Lowest Cost HRV Sensor with Highest Sensor Accuracy, Portability, & Comfort!
iFeel HRV Sensor with SPO2.
- Normal Price of $149.
- Sale Price of ONLY $119.
Minimum System Requirements
- REQUIRES Alive Personal, Clinical or Pioneer Versions or Android Apps Software, not included.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – or –
- – or – Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Dedicated Video Card Supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 3 GB of Disk Space
- Internet connection recommended (enables updates and community features)
- Alive may work even if your computer does not meet the minimum video card requirements. If you are unsure if Alive will work on your computer please download OpenGL Caps Viewer and make sure your OpenGL version is 2.0 or higher (on the first tab of OpenGL Caps Viewer, next to OpenGL, it should say OpenGL 2.0 or higher).
- ALIVE MAY ONLY BE USED ON ONE COMPUTER AT A TIME. ALIVE CAN BE INSTALLED ON TWO COMPUTERS AS LONG AS ONLY ONE COPY OF ALIVE IS IN USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.