Alive Clinical Comprehensive Biofeedback System
ALIVE is the ONLY Unlimited User, CLINICAL Biofeedback program we recommend for the therapist or group setting.
Don’t let you practice or patients stay sub-par — Act Now! — try it for 60 days, risk free from Stress-Free Living with our 100% satisfaction guarantee and free shipping!
The Clinical Version is an effective addition to your practice: Your patients play games specifically engineered to help them better manage stress and achieve better emotional and mental balance. It but with these important additional functions.
The Clinical version of Alive allows for unlimited users and includes advanced Graph Training, Session Review, and many key clinical features: Unlimited User profiles with reset privileges, Orientation bypass (Main Menu unlock), and Skin Conductance data.
Why choose the Alive Clinical Version?
- You use Alive training with more than 7 clients.
- You need robust per-session analysis of Heart Rate, Smoothness, and Skin Conductance along several criteria.
- You need advanced admin capabilities, such as the ability to reset User data, through a Clinical Control Panel.
- Advanced graph training and session review features.
Here is a brief, 2 page summary flyer for the Alive Clinical Version — a quick introduction to the Alive Clinical Biofeedback Program.
The software uses heart rate, heart rate variability (HRV) and galvanic skin response (GSR) as measured through the included finger sensor hardware to control the various in-game environments. Look at the images and screenshots and IMAGINE immersing yourself in such wondrous particle showers, or how much fun it would be to steer your spaceship or ‘grow’ a beautiful flower — all while learning the important techniques of focus, relaxation and meditation.
Alive is a Comprehensive Training & Gaming Environment
Play games specifically engineered to help you better manage stress and achieve better emotional and mental balance. Alive gives you an array of fun and engaging software games and tools designed to help you build skills that will improve your mental and physical performance — helping you meet your personal goals.
Alive, which also integrates coaching and performance tracking, uses biofeedback technology which has been proven effective in helping people achieve better mental agility and better performance in physically and emotionally demanding job and life situations.
- Improves performance in school, playing sports and at work.
- Adults learn to stay relaxed in challenging situations.
- Kids learn how to relax while playing a video game.
As we all know, sometimes the best way to understand something is to see it in action. For that reason, we include an introduction video from our Stress-Free Living partner, the creator of Somatic Visions’ Alive program. Ryan Deluz explains and shows how Alive is used to bring improved health to its users.
- In the first 2 minutes, you can see how heartrate, heart rate variability and smoothness are graphed on the screen in real time.
- At 3:45 – 4:45 minutes, you can see how to create beautiful, multicolored, spiral particle showers
- Between 5 and 6 minutes, the video shows you the popular Dual Drive Pro 3D Race game. Here you Relax to Go Fast as you compete to win the race. It is easy to see why this is fun for ‘kids of all ages’.
- At the 7 minute mark, Ryan briefly introduces the multiplayer internet gaming aspect and the coaching workshops that teach relaxation techniques and cognitive behavior therapy.
You can watch this video for an explanation of the advantages and upgrade in the Clinical Alive program
NOTE: This system INCLUDES the IOM finger sensors hardware required to use the enclosed software and any Wild Divine or Somatic Visions products.
For WINDOWS XP, Vista, Win 7 & Win 8 operating systems. Also compatible with latest Mac Operating Systems.
For future reading, here is an interesting article on biofeedback, “Basics of Brain Training” — to learn how this system can be used in your practice.
- Includes workshops, personal coaching and gaming for the ultimate learning experience.
- An innovative and entertaining way to benefit from biofeedback technology.
- Great for kids, adults, or anyone who loves games.
- Uses galvanic skin response (scl), heart rate and heart rate variability (hrv) measurements to control the game.
- *Includes IOM Finger Sensor Biofeedback Hardware. Use IOM Finger sensors with any Wild Divine game, too.*