BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor
BioSignals HS Plus Sensor Benefits:
- Use 4 Most Important Biofeedback Measures.
- Works flawlessly with all Alive & Somatic Vision Software.
- ADDS Respiratory Sensor and Skin Temperature to valuable HRV & SCL for biofeedback gaming control.
- Small, lightweight, easy to use with inexpensive accessory attachments.
- Includes professional carrying case for safe transport.
Available on backorder
The BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor adds Skin Temperature and Breathing Options to Heart Rate and Skin Conductance measures for the 4 most popular biofeedback modalities.
It is designed to work with any Alive Biofeedback Software or Somatic Vision biofeedback program. The BioSignals HS Plus can be a perfect choice for an experienced biofeedback professional or the self-help optimal performance, stress reducing ‘bio-hacker’.
Combine the BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor with any of Alive Suite of Programs (*not included)
Find out which Alive Software Platform will create the most optimal results for you:
- For personal use: Alive Standard Software. *For Personal Use, we recommend the BioSignals HS device.
- For beginning & intermediate levels, including professionals, check out the Alive Clinical Software platform.
- For the best software to have with the BioSignals HS Sensor, use the professional level Alive Pioneer Suite. Combined with the bundled Dreamscapes ($200 discount), it will have over 100 built-in environments, games and even a stress profile workshop.
The Alive Pioneer page has for multiple videos, bullet lists and a more complete features description. An Alive Standard vs Alive Clinical vs Alive Pioneer Comparison Chart is also available.
What is the Quick Review on this New Professional, 4 Modality Biofeedback Sensor?
— The device brings High Accuracy, Ease-of-use, & Comfort for clients! And, can be more productive, with less hassles for the professional guide.
Use the BioSignals Biofeedback Sensor with the any or any Alive software and the built-in coaching, along with 30 to 100+ games, workshops and environments, depending on your Alive version choice. You are provided a stunning array of feel good, find awareness and build confidence exercises.
Play games like Dual Drive Pro ($100 by itself) — or immerse yourself in a soothing Incoming Tides of ocean waves video and sounds. The more relaxed you get the more rhythmic and relaxing the waves become.
BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor Features & Benefits:
- Engages 4 Most Popular Biofeedback Measures for optimal gaming performance.
- Adds the Design Component of Individually Replaceable Sensor Attachments for long term, inexpensive use.
- Adds 2 Extra Measures: Skin Temperature and Respiration Breathing Belt Sensors to HRV & SCL measures of BioSignals HC or Iom devices. *note: many popular devices only do Heart Rate.*
- Precision. Higher Accuracy than IOM or Lightstone devices. Better functionality than emWave sensor.
- Strong, Durable, Individually Replaceable Heart Rate and Skin Conductance Sensors for long term use. An improvement over other devices.
- Includes Professional Carrying Case to safeguard equipment in transport.
- Uses any USB Connection. Comes with extra USB cord extension to allow for user distance from computer.
- 100% Windows and macOS Compatible.
Information for Professionals
- Works with Alive Clinical and Alive Pioneer with high accuracy.
- Great Add-On to existing systems.
- Wide skin conductance range and high precision allows training skin conductance for people with relatively dry hands.
- Use 2 BioSignals HS devices with Alive Pioneer to train Smoothness (HRV) or Skin Conductance of 2 users simultaneously.
- Train Skin Temperature and the increasingly popular Respiratory Breathing Biofeedback. *(see articles)
- Train Heart Rate, Smoothness and BVP Amplitude (BVP Amplitude training requires Alive Pioneer).
- Train with Skin Conductance (also known as GSR) – important for more immediate stress response awareness.
- 200 samples per second accuracy allows Smoothness / HRV training for people with low heart rate variability.
- Higher Accuracy and Fewer Movement Artifacts compared to IOM, Lightstone or emWave sensors.
- Combine with Alive software for Lowest Cost, most complete multi-measure, complete biofeedback Gaming Systems currently available anywhere!
- No Software Upgrade Cost for Owners of Alive.
BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor
- BioSignals HS Plus Biofeedback Sensor USB main module
- Includes (1) Single Finger Soft Rubber Heart Rate/Heart Rate Variability Finger Sensors accessory.
- Includes (1) Skin Conductance Finger Sensors with 2 velcro finger electrodes accessory.
- Includes (1) Skin Temperature Finger Sensor accessory.
- Includes (1) Respiratory Breathing Belt Sensors accessory.
- Includes Strong, Lightweight Carrying Case.
- Extra USB extension cord.
Minimum System Requirements
- REQUIRES Alive Software – Personal, Clinical or Pioneer, not included.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – or –
- – or – Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Dedicated Video Card Supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 3 GB of Disk Space
- Internet connection recommended (enables updates and community features)
- Alive may work even if your computer does not meet the minimum video card requirements. If you are unsure if Alive will work on your computer please download OpenGL Caps Viewer and make sure your OpenGL version is 2.0 or higher (on the first tab of OpenGL Caps Viewer, next to OpenGL, it should say OpenGL 2.0 or higher).
- ALIVE MAY ONLY BE USED ON ONE COMPUTER AT A TIME. ALIVE CAN BE INSTALLED ON TWO COMPUTERS AS LONG AS ONLY ONE COPY OF ALIVE IS IN USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.