Alive Clinical Biofeedback Training System
Professional User Benefits:
- Includes workshops, personal coaching and gaming for the ultimate learning experience.
- An innovative and entertaining way to benefit from biofeedback technology.
- Great for kids, adults, or anyone who loves games.
- Uses galvanic skin response (scl), heart rate and heart rate variability (hrv) measurements to control the game.
- *Includes Dual SCL & HRV Finger Sensor (*Used, like New) Biofeedback Hardware. Use sensors with numerous other Somatic Vision or Wild divine games.*
Add Pioneer & Dreamscapes to Clinical Alive. Click Here: Pioneer & Dreamscapes Bundle. Email or call for Special Price Package Deal.
Available on backorder
The ALIVE Clinical Biofeedback System is the easiest to use and lowest cost active feedback system we recommend for the therapist or group setting.
The Alive Clinical Dual SCL/HRV Sensor System creates a complete foundation for easily adding mindfulness biofeedback to a variety of your training methodologies.
The IOM-Lightstone 3 finger sensor in this system is no longer manufactured; however, as a distributor of biofeedback and this system since 2005, we know how to acquire the right version in the best condition to combine with the Brand New, latest version of the Alive Clinical Software. Please contact us with any questions.
Alive Clinical is easy to use, effective and includes 30 workshops, games & environments. You can easily add to this foundation with more games, features and functions – like the new Pioneer or Dreamscapes programs for even more options for all types of clients.
Click Here: Pioneer & Dreamscapes Bundle. Email or call for Special Price Package Deal.
The Clinical Version is an effective addition to your practice: Your patients play games specifically engineered to help them better manage stress and achieve better emotional and mental balance.
The Clinical version of Alive allows for unlimited users and includes advanced Graph Training, Session Review, and many key clinical features: Unlimited User profiles with reset privileges, Orientation bypass (Main Menu unlock), and Skin Conductance data.
Why do professionals choose the Alive Clinical Version?
- You need robust time analysis of Heart Rate, Smoothness, and Skin Conductance along several criteria.
- You need advanced admin capabilities, such as the ability to reset User data, through a Clinical Control Panel.
- Train and save sessions for unlimited number of clients
- Train using detailed Heart Rate, HRV, BVP – Pioneer version, and Skin Conductance graphs
- View graphs and add comments on your monitor while a client plays Alive on another monitor
- Per-session analysis of Heart Rate, Smoothness (coherence), and Skin Conductance
More Alive Clinical Features to make sessions more effective?
- Train using Skin Conductance (SCL/GSR) — *Dual SCL/HRV Iom-Lightstone or GP8 sensors only* INCLUDED in this System
- A growing library of clinical training tips and indications written by Yuval Oded of Psy-Phi, including the robust Clinical Version User Guide
- Skip the coach introduction, disable the coach suggestions, change difficulty levels
- Advanced graph training and session review features.
- Export data to Excel, Kubios HRV, or any statistical analysis software using the raw BVP, SCL, and HR data files saved for every session
Alive is a Comprehensive Training & Gaming Environment — especially designed for the Professional Biofeedback application.
Play games specifically engineered to help you better manage stress and achieve better emotional and mental balance. Alive gives you an array of fun and engaging software games and tools designed to help you build skills that will improve your mental and physical performance — helping you meet your personal goals.
Alive, which also integrates coaching and performance tracking, uses biofeedback technology which has been proven effective in helping people achieve better mental agility and better performance in physically and emotionally demanding job and life situations.
Why do users love Alive?
- Improves performance in school, playing sports and at work.
- Adults learn to stay relaxed in challenging situations.
- Kids learn how to relax while playing a video game.
The best way to understand something is to see it in action.
Watch this introduction video from our Stress-Free Living partner, the creator of Somatic Visions’ Alive program. Ryan Deluz explains and shows how Alive is used to bring improved health to its users.
- In the first 2 minutes, you can see how heartrate, heart rate variability and smoothness are graphed on the screen in real time.
- At 3:45 – 4:45 minutes, you can see how to create beautiful, multicolored, spiral particle showers.
- Between 5 and 6 minutes, the video shows you the popular Dual Drive Pro 3D Race game. Here you Relax to Go Fast as you compete to win the race. It is easy to see why this is fun for ‘kids of all ages’.
- At the 7 minute mark, Ryan briefly introduces the multiplayer internet gaming aspect and the coaching workshops that teach relaxation techniques and cognitive behavior therapy.
Learn how Heart Rate Variability, Smoothness, Biofeedback and fun games
work in a quick Alive Clinical developer video.
Check out the advantages and how to use the Clinical Alive Biofeedback program.
– Important Features and Overview (fast moving 5 minute summary).
NOTE: This system INCLUDES the Iom Lightstone Dual SCL/HRV 3 finger sensors hardware required to use the enclosed software and any Wild Divine or Somatic Visions products.
Add 4 important measures and 40 new games & environment — for the Best, Most Complete, Latest Professional Software for Clinical Applications — Add Pioneer & Dreamscapes to Clinical Alive.
Click Here: Pioneer & Dreamscapes Bundle. Email or call for Special Price Package Deal.
Beyond the computer
Alive is not just about computer training. Your Alive User Guide includes the multi-disciplinary Alive & Beyond 8-Week Program.
The Alive & Beyond 8-Week Program has been developed to help people get the most out of Alive, bringing in off-screen concepts and exercises to complement the Alive software.
In your clinical practice, you are likely to choose instead to incorporate Alive with your existing training protocols for treating various conditions. The Clinical User Guide supplement contains many tips and tricks for using the advanced Graph Training features in Alive to create desired outcomes.
Alive is the brainchild of Ryan Deluz, a software engineer with a background in biology. Ryan’s vision to bring a liveliness and ease-of-use to innovative and powerful self-regulating tools — and his passion for his work —are at the core of Alive.
Alive & Beyond — and much of the Alive software itself — was developed in partnership with Yuval Oded, a cognitive behavioral psychologist and leading expert in biofeedback. Yuval also authored the Clinical Version User Guide Supplement.
Yuval, a consultant to the French Ministry of Defense, is a Clinical Psychologist who has developed biofeedback programs to help military personnel keep a clear head, suppress unhelpful responses to difficult situations, and manage an array of decisions and tasks. In his clinics, Yuval treats a wide array of conditions, including anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders, chronic illnesses, neurological problems, psychosomatic problems, head trauma and post traumatic stress disorder.
The Alive Coach
Diagnostics, educational resources, progress tracking, and a virtual coach to teach you techniques for breathing to lower and smooth heart rate, how to interpret your body data, and to suggest a program for meeting your goals.
As you play the Alive Games and explore the Environments, the Coach stays with you throughout the entire experience, evaluating your progress, and helping you maximize the effectiveness of Alive — suggesting alternative programs and approaches as you play.
For many, the most fun part of Alive are the Games. Mini games require less skills to become immersed while The full Dual Drive Pro version is included to bring greater capacities for the professional to coach the client through all facets of biofeedback training.
Dual Drive Pro — Dual Drive Pro is a full game with Autopilot, Manual Pilot, and multi-user, online capacity.
Dream House— Build a dream house from the ground up, beginning in the morning and finishing by parking your car in the new garage at sundown.
Night Flight — Enjoy navigating through a twinkling and busy cityscape.
Four Seasons — Propel a natural scene through all four seasons, enjoying spring showers, lush summer foliage, fall thunderstorms and the bare beauty of winter.
Green Thumb — Make a gorgeous hyacinth bloom and wow you with its showy ultramarine flowers
Alien Shuttle — Complete your alien mission by finding your way to the docking station in the mothership.
The Alive Environments are easy to use, great for training and development and simply allow the user to become engaged with minimal effort or thought processing. It becomes natural to use the gorgeous visual environments to explore as you pace your breathing and smooth your heart rate. Here are examples of the environments included:
Alive Environments Breath Spiral — Move shiny particles in a 3D space as you inhale and exhale. Paced breathing creates a smoother heart and expands a disc of particles into spiraling waves.
Alive Environments Shape Shifter — The smoother your heart rate, the brighter a geometric shape becomes. Keep it smooth to see it morph into new forms.
Alive Environments Metal Pulse — Use paced breathing to turn undulating waves from orange to an intense blue.
Alive Environments Plasma — Use the pacer on the screen to smooth your heart rate and make undulating plasma appear. Slow the plasma by dropping your heart rate.
Alive Environments Tropical Ocean — Relax to make the wind blow the palm fronds and the wave sounds intensify.
Alive Audio Environments — Close your eyes, sink back into your chair, and breathe to smooth your heart rate. The more even your heart rate changes are, the more enveloping the music and relaxing sounds become. Choose from Rain, Stream, Waves, and Memory.
PC and Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Dual HRV/SCL Iom-Lightstone finger sensors. INCLUDED in this system
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 / or Win 10 operating system
- macOS 10.10 – 10.15 (Catalina) (older macOS will work, but 10.10+ preferred)
- Go here for macOS Catalina and Higher Requirements (PLEASE View, e.g, no Iom sensor)
- **This System with this Lightstone IOM Sensor will not work on macOS Catalina and above. Choose iFeel or BioSignals Sensor Systems.**
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Dedicated Video Card Supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 1 GB RAM
- CD-Rom Drive
- 3 GB of Disk Space
- Internet connection recommended (enables updates and community features)
- Alive may work even if your computer does not meet the minimum video card requirements. If you are unsure if Alive will work on your computer please download OpenGL Caps Viewer and make sure your OpenGL version is 2.0 or higher (on the first tab of OpenGL Caps Viewer, next to OpenGL, it should say OpenGL 2.0 or higher).
ALIVE MAY ONLY BE USED ON ONE COMPUTER AT A TIME. ALIVE CAN BE INSTALLED ON TWO COMPUTERS AS LONG AS ONLY ONE COPY OF ALIVE IS IN USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
To learn where you can get the most Clinical Biofeedback background, here is a short take on 3 Biofeedback Book Resources “Top 3 Biofeedback Books For Professionals” — such that you can best learn how this system can be used in your practice.