Alive Personal Biofeedback System 2
Personal Alive Biofeedback User Benefits:
- Includes workshops, personal coaching and gaming for the ultimate learning experience.
- An innovative and entertaining way to benefit from biofeedback technology.
- Great for kids, adults, or anyone who loves games.
- Uses heart rate and heart rate variability (hrv) measurements to control the game.
- *Includes IOM-LS Original Finger Sensor Biofeedback Hardware (refurbished). Use IOM-LS Finger sensors with any Wild Divine game, too.* (SCL capacity for Alive Clinical & above)
The ALIVE Personal Biofeedback System 2 is the more affordable, and very durable version of our #1 recommended active feedback program.
This Alive Personal Biofeedback System creates a complete foundation for easily adding mindfulness biofeedback to a variety of your training methodologies. It includes a full software suite and hardware with the durable IOM-LS Original Lightstone Finger Sensors. *Refurbished, saving $200 from IOM Pro model.
Alive is easy to use, effective and includes 30 workshops, games & environments. You can easily add to this foundation with more games, features and functions – like the Dreamscapes or Tropical Heat programs for even more options to enjoy for you or your family.
The ALIVE IOM Personal Biofeedback System gives the enthusiast and home biofeedback, mindfulness user a variety of options.
Don’t wait to find out what you are missing from the advancements of mindfulness, biofeedback and stress relief!
The built-in coaching, along with over 30 games, workshops and environments provides a stunning array of feel good, find awareness and build confidence exercises.
Play games like Dual Drive Pro (over $100 by itself) — or immerse yourself in a soothing Incoming Tides of ocean waves video and sounds. The more relaxed you get the more rhythmic and relaxing the waves become.
What Biofeedback System Choice for Me? Any doubts or questions, get personal help: email@example.com or 800-678-4210. What’s best for you is what we do.
Why choose the Alive Personal Biofeedback Training System?
- View your ‘scores’ and ‘active feedback’ in Real-Time, on screen overlay if you choose.
- Train using detailed Heart Rate, HRV, and BVP graphs
- Includes IOM finger sensors — a higher quality sensor which can measure both *Galvanic Skin Response* & Heart Rate with Variability Coherence.
- GSR or Skin Conductance measures and graphing only available in Clinical Version Software — or other programs
- Includes Alive & Beyond 8 Week Coaching system for daily life guidance.
Alive is a Comprehensive Training & Gaming Environment — especially designed for the Professional Biofeedback application.
Play games specifically engineered to help you better manage stress and achieve better emotional and mental balance. Alive gives you an array of fun and engaging software games and tools designed to help you build skills that will improve your mental and physical performance — helping you meet your personal goals.
Alive, which also integrates coaching and performance tracking, uses biofeedback technology which has been proven effective in helping people achieve better mental agility and better performance in physically and emotionally demanding job and life situations.
Why do users love Alive?
- Improves performance in school, playing sports and at work.
- Adults learn to stay relaxed in challenging situations.
- Kids learn how to relax while playing a video game.
The best way to understand something is to see it in action.
Watch this introduction video from our Stress-Free Living partner, the creator of Somatic Visions’ Alive program. Ryan Deluz explains and shows how Alive is used to bring improved health to its users.
- In the first 2 minutes, you can see how heartrate, heart rate variability and smoothness are graphed on the screen in real time.
- At 3:45 – 4:45 minutes, you can see how to create beautiful, multicolored, spiral particle showers.
- Between 5 and 6 minutes, the video shows you the popular Dual Drive Pro 3D Race game. Here you Relax to Go Fast as you compete to win the race. It is easy to see why this is fun for ‘kids of all ages’.
- At the 7 minute mark, Ryan briefly introduces the multiplayer internet gaming aspect and the coaching workshops that teach relaxation techniques and cognitive behavior therapy.
NOTE: This system INCLUDES the IOM finger sensors hardware required to use the enclosed software and any Wild Divine or Somatic Visions products.
Beyond the computer
Alive is not just about computer training. Your Alive User Guide includes the multi-disciplinary Alive & Beyond 8-Week Program.
The Alive & Beyond 8-Week Program has been developed to help people get the most out of Alive, bringing in off-screen concepts and exercises to complement the Alive software.
In your personal practice, you can use the ‘coach’ to guide your practice, especially when you need advice. The Alive User Guide supplement contains many tips and tricks for using the Training features in Alive to create desired outcomes.
Alive is the brainchild of Ryan Deluz, a software engineer with a background in biology. Ryan’s vision to bring a liveliness and ease-of-use to innovative and powerful self-regulating tools — and his passion for his work —are at the core of Alive.
Alive & Beyond — and much of the Alive software itself — was developed in partnership with Yuval Oded, a cognitive behavioral psychologist and leading expert in biofeedback. Yuval also authored the Clinical Version User Guide Supplement.
Yuval, a consultant to the French Ministry of Defense, is a Clinical Psychologist who has developed biofeedback programs to help military personnel keep a clear head, suppress unhelpful responses to difficult situations, and manage an array of decisions and tasks. In his clinics, Yuval treats a wide array of conditions, including anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders, chronic illnesses, neurological problems, psychosomatic problems, head trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder.
The Alive Coach
Diagnostics, educational resources, progress tracking, and a virtual coach to teach you techniques for breathing to lower and smooth heart rate, how to interpret your body data, and to suggest a program for meeting your goals.
As you play the Alive Games and explore the Environments, the Coach stays with you throughout the entire experience, evaluating your progress, and helping you maximize the effectiveness of Alive — suggesting alternative programs and approaches as you play.
For many, the most fun part of Alive are the Games. Mini games require less skills to become immersed while The full Dual Drive Pro version is included to bring greater capacities for the professional to coach the client through all facets of biofeedback training.
Dual Drive Pro — Dual Drive Pro is a full game with Autopilot, Manual Pilot, and multi-user, online capacity.
Dream House— Build a dream house from the ground up, beginning in the morning and finishing by parking your car in the new garage at sundown.
Night Flight — Enjoy navigating through a twinkling and busy cityscape.
Four Seasons — Propel a natural scene through all four seasons, enjoying spring showers, lush summer foliage, fall thunderstorms and the bare beauty of winter.
Green Thumb — Make a gorgeous hyacinth bloom and wow you with its showy ultramarine flowers
Alien Shuttle — Complete your alien mission by finding your way to the docking station in the mothership.
The Alive Environments are easy to use, great for training and development and simply allow the user to become engaged with minimal effort or thought processing. It becomes natural to use the gorgeous visual environments to explore as you pace your breathing and smooth your heart rate. Here are examples of the environments included:
Alive Environments Breath Spiral — Move shiny particles in a 3D space as you inhale and exhale. Paced breathing creates a smoother heart and expands a disc of particles into spiraling waves.
Alive Environments Shape Shifter — The smoother your heart rate, the brighter a geometric shape becomes. Keep it smooth to see it morph into new forms.
Alive Environments Metal Pulse — Use paced breathing to turn undulating waves from orange to an intense blue.
Alive Environments Plasma — Use the pacer on the screen to smooth your heart rate and make undulating plasma appear. Slow the plasma by dropping your heart rate.
Alive Environments Tropical Ocean — Relax to make the wind blow the palm fronds and the wave sounds intensify.
Alive Audio Environments — Close your eyes, sink back into your chair, and breathe to smooth your heart rate. The more even your heart rate changes are, the more enveloping the music and relaxing sounds become. Choose from Rain, Stream, Waves, and Memory.
What Biofeedback System Choice for Me? Any doubts or questions, get personal help:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-678-4210. What’s best for you is what we do.
PC and Mac Minimum System Requirements:
- Alive Active Feedback Hardware — HeartMath emWave or Wild Divine Lightstone or IOM finger sensors
- IOM PRO HRV/SCL finger sensors INCLUDED in this system
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 / or Win 10 operating system
- macOS 10.10 – 10.15 (Catalina) (older macOS will work, but 10.10+ preferred)
- Go here for macOS Catalina and Higher Requirements (PLEASE View, e.g, no Iom sensor)
- **This System with this Lightstone IOM Sensor will not work on macOS Catalina and above. Choose iFeel or BioSignals Sensor Systems.**
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Dedicated Video Card Supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 1 GB RAM
- CD-Rom Drive
- 3 GB of Disk Space
- Internet connection recommended (enables updates and community features)
- Alive may work even if your computer does not meet the minimum video card requirements. If you are unsure if Alive will work on your computer please download OpenGL Caps Viewer and make sure your OpenGL version is 2.0 or higher (on the first tab of OpenGL Caps Viewer, next to OpenGL, it should say OpenGL 2.0 or higher).
ALIVE MAY ONLY BE USED ON ONE COMPUTER AT A TIME. ALIVE CAN BE INSTALLED ON TWO COMPUTERS AS LONG AS ONLY ONE COPY OF ALIVE IS IN USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
For future reading, here is an interesting article on biofeedback, “Basics of Brain Training” — to learn how this system can be used in your practice.
|14 × 8 × 4 in