iFeel Alive Personal System
Personal User Benefits:
- Includes workshops, personal coaching and gaming for the ultimate learning experience.
- An innovative and entertaining way to benefit from biofeedback technology.
- A very portable sensor biofeedback system. Add's independent Heart Rate and SPO2 measures.
- Uses heart rate and heart rate variability (hrv) measurements to control the game.
- *Includes Bluetooth Finger Sensor Biofeedback Hardware with Bonus Sensor for ear or finger.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
The iFeel ALIVE Personal Biofeedback System gives the home mindfulness biofeedback user a variety of options.
Combine the iFeel Sensor’s portability and comfort with an even better Alive Suite of Programs with a built in coach.
Works with any laptop or desktop computer which has bluetooth, or you can easily add a bluetooth adaptor for ~ $10.
Use the iFeel Alive sensor with the Android Apps Package or any Alive software: it’s built-in coaching, along with over 30 games, workshops and environments provides a stunning array of feel good, find awareness and build confidence exercises.
Play games like Dual Drive Pro ($100 by itself) — or immerse yourself in a soothing Incoming Tides of ocean waves video and sounds. The more relaxed you get the more rhythmic and relaxing the waves become.
Why choose the iFeel Alive Personal Biofeedback Training System?
- View your ‘scores’ and ‘active feedback’ in Real-Time, on screen overlay if you choose.
- Train using detailed Heart Rate, HRV, and BVP graphs
- Bluetooth gives you increased portablity and function. Includes a bonus sensor which works on the Finger, Hand or Ear — you can change to a hands-free method.
- Includes Alive & Beyond 8 Week Coaching system for daily life guidance.
li style=”font-size: 1.1em;”>Highly adaptable and upgradeable with Alive upgrades and other software available.
Here are just two examples: a rhythmic relaxing environment – or – the full action, ‘you think you can multi-task, but this proves if you can’ driving game for 2 diverse options in this fully packed Biofeedback Software Suite.
Relax with Soothing Incoming Tides Environment – 1 of 10 – in the Alive Biofeedback Software.
True Test of Using Biofeedback & Pacer led Breathing Control to learn how to de-Stress in the Dual Drive Game.
iFeel Sensor Benefits
- Comfortable and Easy to Use Finger and Ear Sensors
- Strong, Durable Design
- Built-in Display Shows SpO2 and Average Heart Rate (allows you to monitor heart rate and SpO2 when not by a computer)
- Bluetooth Wireless Connection (requires a computer with Bluetooth)
- Android Apps Available as an add-on.
- Includes USB Cable to Charge Battery
- Runs for More Than 8 Hours On a Single Charge
Information for Professionals
- Works with Alive, Alive Clinical and Alive Pioneer
- Use at the same time as the GP8 Amp to train Smoothness of 2 users simultaneously, or to train iFeel Heart Rate or BVP Amplitude with GP8 Amp Skin Conductance, Temperature and EMG (Muscle Tension)
- No Software Upgrade Cost for Owners of Alive
- Display and Review SpO2 in Alive
- Higher Accuracy and Fewer Movement Artifacts compared to IOM, Lightstone or emWave sensors
- Train Heart Rate, Smoothness and BVP Amplitude (BVP Amplitude training requires Alive Pioneer)
- Designed for hospital use. CE and ISO Certified, FDA Registered iFeel Sensor
- Lowest Cost Alive Packages — Highest Sensor Accuracy, Portability, & Comfort!
iFeel Alive Personal Biofeedback System
- Alive Home (Standard) Software with iFeel Bluetooth Sensor
- Includes Ear and Finger Sensors. Download software, iFeel Sensor ships for FREE by U.S. Priority Mail (U.S only).
Minimum System Requirements
- Bluetooth Enabled Computer
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – or –
- macOS 10.10 – 10.15 (Catalina) (older macOS will work, but 10.10+ preferred)
- Go here for macOS Catalina and Higher Requirements (PLEASE View, e.g, no Iom sensor)
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Dedicated Video Card Supporting OpenGL 2.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 3 GB of Disk Space
- Internet connection recommended (enables updates and community features)
- Alive may work even if your computer does not meet the minimum video card requirements. If you are unsure if Alive will work on your computer please download OpenGL Caps Viewer and make sure your OpenGL version is 2.0 or higher (on the first tab of OpenGL Caps Viewer, next to OpenGL, it should say OpenGL 2.0 or higher).
- ALIVE MAY ONLY BE USED ON ONE COMPUTER AT A TIME. ALIVE CAN BE INSTALLED ON TWO COMPUTERS AS LONG AS ONLY ONE COPY OF ALIVE IS IN USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.